Thursday, April 29, 2010

One more area down....

I continued cleaning again tonight.  Got the breakfast nook cleaned and disinfected.  floor in the kitchen mostly swept and moped.  Looks so much better!  I need to declutter alot around the island but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
I need to clean out the pantry and reorganize.  I also have the appliance storage area to do.  I wish I had more cabinets.
Can you ever have enough cabinets?
I did get my craft area reorganized the other day.  The boys took over another load to the garage and I probably could take over four more wheel barrels full.  So I hope to have another productive weekend.  Since it will probably rain I might be able to get a lot done.  The spare bedroom will be next before I ever think about my bedroom.  Now you know.  They say that writing it down is the first step.  It is helpful to go back and see what I have said I would do and if I did it- so far so good.
Cute thing Bella said yesterday-my allergies have been bothering me and my eye was red.  I was talking to her about it and she looked at me and said- "Mom, you got crack eye!".  I think she was referring to the bloodshot look and not the drugs....she comes up with some wild stuff.  Lately she has been covering Haden up and dramatically proclaiming he has "itchy foot eyetis".  She must have seen this on a cartoon or something but I have yet to see it....and the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment