Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday- not a day of rest.

Been one heck of a busy day and weekend.  I am finally sitting down and watching "I Survived". There is a 16 yr old girl that was savagely rapped by two men in this episode.  So amazing how some people have something like that happen and come out so strong.  Others are consumed by the tragedy and die even though they stay alive.  Gives life perspective.  I have had my share of happenings in my life.   I hope the way they have defined me has given me strength and not weakness.
Movement on the homefront- got about 2/3 of what I wanted to accomplish done.  Bella now has her own toddler bed and will probably won't be in it long.  She is growing so fast. 
I am thinking of organizing a Glendale yard sale -kinda like the Comeback one they have every year. Wish I had a team like Clean House that would come and do the yard sale part.  I couldn't handle them coming into my house to clean it out- too stressful- but they could help with the yard sale.  I hate pricing stuff. It's my stuff and it is worth something to me but not what people will pay for used leftovers. 
I should sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment