Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And what day is it?

I guess it is Tuesday and a beautiful one at that. I have begun cleaning out my house recently and am trying very hard to rid myself of stuff I have accumulated over the years of my life. Maybe writting about it will help-- I am trying to look at thing with the idea of how does it make me feel to see it piled up? Not - will I need this at sometime in the future. Because, the reality is that if I needed it in the future, chances are that I couldn't find it anyway. Wish me well. Yesterday I went through my wall-o-yarn and got 2 boxes to give away, three boxes to sell in my flea market booth, and three boxes to sell in the yardsale. I will succeed. Hardest is the things I really need to keep for my tiles. I need storage and it is there behind the junk too....just have to dig out the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment