Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday- Yippie?

Thank you Lord Jesus for making me Coffee- nuff said.  Well, the diaper assembly line is done for a little while and the kids are fighting over books.  The plan for the day is to finish cleaning the kitchen nook and the hutch in the "dining room" or Bella's room. I almost have the furnature to the point that I can move it around.  I spent some time with my Mom on Wednesday and a milestone happened- I got the courage to ask if I could give her back the hutch and she said she didn't have a place to put it and I could sell it at my Traderbakers booth.  Talking about shocked!  I didn't argue. I have an issue about getting rid of anything she gives me because in the past she would come back say 3 years after she gave me something and ask if I had used it or where it was.  And my Mom is the queen of kitchen small appliances, constantly giving my sister and I duplicate items that she probably purchased off of QVC or HSN.  Some of them are great but after awhile anyone only has so much room to store them all.  Like pressure cookers.  She has given me 4- one of them an electric one.  Mind you I haven't used one in 4 years and I don't can.  So far I have identified two to get rid of and sold the electric one in the booth for far too little but it is gone.
 I also need to rearrange my cutting area.  Stuff is really stacked in the living room around my end of the couch and is scarry at times.  The "Gistapo" are coming and would frown on this.  More on that later.  I will take picture of before and after.  Gotta record the history of of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment