Saturday, May 1, 2010

Patience with a two year old....

I 'll be bleeped if lil H didn't take a full box of Bisquick and dump it all over the breakfast nook today.  He even took hands full and threw them at the blinds.  I had it everywhere; even the carpet in the adjoining room.  Sucked to clean up but I did it....not with a smile mind you....
Ok- and really~! Refridgerated food for dogs?  Hows much do you think this stuff costs?  Someone is off their rocker.  It looks like a roll of Brawtwarst with peas and carrots...I'm just saying.  You can tell we have no pets...they would last long in my house with 5 kids. 
My best friend was here from Nashville.  We had a excellent visit to Bobe's and did a lot of Gabbin'.  We talked until two.  I am really getting old....
Didn't get much done today but cleaning up messes and making supper on the grill.  Tomorrow will be better, I am promising myself.  Got 4 loads of laundry to wash and three more to fold so I gotta see about some of it...and Jeff Neal- I have amish relation but you can't steal my soul with your blackberry in Wal-mart...I am impervious like one of your superheros!

No comments:

Post a Comment