Friday, May 7, 2010

On a lighter note....

Man, that last post drug me down....so much that I cried again when I read it later.  So sorry!
So it is a beautiful day in Southern Indiana.  I plan on going home after I get off and grilling hamburgers for supper.  One of my favorite things to do when it is warm is to be at the grill.  The kids are able to play on the deck and get some fresh air. 
I went to St. Vincents today- used clothing and thrift stores being my largest vice; and only bought a basket to further my organization process.  I am going to Wal-mart to get the obligatory "stuff" later (thank you Hunny) and want to find a pantry cabinet for the boxed goods.  I need to do research for how to get rid of weevils and mice.  Did I mention I hate mice.....
I would like to get a lot of the stuff taken to the garage that we couldn't move last weekend because of the rain- maybe it won't rain tomorrow?
I know I am bad - I took my dad the outdated boxed food because I knew he wouldn't care.  He will eat anything and needs anything he can get right now.  He looks like a skeleton.  It is tough to see your father that is supposed to be a role model be the way he is.  He said I might have to call my (Mennonite) aunt to bail him out of jail later.....I never knew him and I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment