Thursday, September 2, 2010

Do I want it and why?

Have you ever been faced with a change and wonder to your self it it is safe to wish for a specific ending?  I am in that realm at the moment.  Do I want to do something different?  Do I have a choice?  What if I have an opportunity and don't take it?  What is next?  Where will I be in six months? 
My sister will soon be getting out of jail and there will be new changes in my life in that aspect.  I hope I can handle all that will be happening.  I am sure my patience will be tried more than any other time in my  life. 
I am a little scared right now and don't feel extremely stable.  I don't want to wish that a certain thing will happen for fear of being let down.  I feel like I am holding my breath right now.  I know I just have to hang on and it will all work out....it always has!

No comments:

Post a Comment